Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Want It Wednesday {Acrylic Barstools}

Our current kitchen barstools are functional and practical but totally miss the mark when it comes to style. In addition, their chunky white feet cover up the beautiful moldings we added during the kitchen facelift. Thankfully, the solution  is a few keystrokes away in the form of practical yet unobtrusive ghost barstools.


source

Not only do they look better, but they have a smaller footprint and without a back (unlike our current stools) they can tuck completely out of the way when not in use. And since a visual always helps, what's not to love about this kitchen!?!


Source

I would snatch up a ghost chair for the kitchen desk too, but Finely's crate is currently occupying that space. I have a feeling there will be a vacancy soon enough though, as he prefers to sleep under the kitchen table more than anywhere else. And speaking of kitchen table, I still am at a loss on what to do with the chairs and I don't want to rush the decision so the beastly chairs remain for now. Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm off to pick up the littles from an overnight with YiaYia and Bopi!

1 comment:

  1. Love them! And, our Cairn's crate is under our desk too. Love that it is out of the way!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.