Saturday, March 29, 2014

Family Friday {Bunny Photo Session}



A few weeks back we decked out the littles in Spring attire (despite the frigid temps) and spent some quality time with our new fluffy friends Rosemary and Cilantro.  I am in love with all things bunny so combining my cuties with these two cotton tails just makes for perfection.




Thanks goes out to our uber talented photographer who captured these images…I can not wait for our family portrait session this summer. For now though, I am enjoying having these lovely images on display around the house.





5 comments:

  1. Adorable! The photos are precious. I grew up with rabbits as pets and loved them (still love bunnies, just not the ones I have to clean up after).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos! Absolutely precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures!!! I love these, your girlie is getting so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Perfect Easter portraits for certain! You have officially earned the title, "best mother ever!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are precious! I especially love the one of your littlest guy in the chair with the bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.